Sunday, December 20, 2009

Triangle Wedding Cake How Can I Warn Unsuspected "brides To Be" About A Wedding Cake "scam"?

How can I warn unsuspected "brides to be" about a wedding cake "scam"? - triangle wedding cake

I wasmarried last year and 1 day today was very disappointing, 1-year anniversary. I was told not to say a piece of my wedding cake baking oven, because I am a mini-wedding cake for my anniversary wish. I wanted and when I asked my birthday. Cake, I called 2 weeks prior to the instructions and told him not to keep records and what kind of cake was said that you can be ready for me the day before my birthday. My husband and I looked for the cake and the cake was not even the same color (mine was a butter cream), white chocolate, which said there was nothing to take the cake but a piece of cake for our special day. My husband called and said, we do not make special cakes for the 1st anniversary. Your cakes. I thought the question was, his wedding in his 1st Birthday have. I was in the bakery and a few have any advertising on these "free" 1 Anniversary celebrating. Victoria Sweets Cakes Triangle Area, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment