Thursday, December 17, 2009

Office Of Behavioral Health Licensure And Arizona Having A Problem With Insurance I Had While Employed At Sysco Foods?

Having a problem with insurance I had while employed at Sysco Foods? - office of behavioral health licensure and arizona

In the summer of 2004 I had contact with the program to help people, but my job, Sysco Food from WI, I told them I had seen a consultant to an e-mail with a number of clinics it. After a few days ago I heard about the Wisconsin Metal Health Clinic, the Office manager Cleo had been contacted, said he had been contacted by the Kingdom of Behavioral Health and was told that I should call and make an appointment with a counselor. I have the appointment at this time and put him in November or December 2004 to see. In December 2004, I learned that the hospital sent me was not working at the clinic network! Tthe insurance refuses to pay bills or pay very little and now there is a balance of $ 1200.00 health problem has refused to help me and all Sysco said if I sent them an e-mail copy with clinics, related to their decision to be reconsidered. Never leave the list as I need, I had to choose in the list, the hospital selected for me. Marginal note from the clinic to an hour choosing my house, when as Hospital, there are many others who have less than 15 minutes from home. The clinic has sent through these collections and have an extra $ 1200,00. Sysco has its opposition to the e-mail sent was based, as it was that I must be lying. I asked her, just call the hospital and ask who called and asked them to remember what could be solved, but to my knowledge, this was not done, or invoices have been paid. I believe that the conduct of United HealthCare for payment of bills online is responsible and who's calling the first clinic. If I wanted, I would, but it was not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment